52:1
Motherhood is:
Enhanced
by simple sights, smells & sounds
blanketing our humble abode.
For throughout my bustling day of doing for others
it is in these relaxing moments
I am refreshed, renewed & revived.
After an inaugural six months of staying at home, I realized just a few pleasures added to my daily routine would make my day slightly more gratifying. For, if I'm not careful, I find myself locked in a trance of placing meals on the table, cleaning up dishes, picking up toys, preparing children for naps, loading the washer, emptying the dryer, folding clothes (oh wait, the clothes are in the basket . . . still), and vacuuming the floor. All necessary and potentially pleasing but occasionally mundane.
I have resolved to become a SAHM with intentions. Intentions to enhance my role as "mother" so my family will be blessed. Project 52 is just a small way I plan to grow. This blog will stretch me and hold be accountable. Inspiration to begin Project 52 came from reading Styleberry Blog. (I absolutely LOVE this blog!! You can find it in the blogs I follow.) I am going to spend the year looking for ways to ENHANCE Motherhood so that I might bestow blessings on those who are most important. Please follow along and join me in this journey. If you would like to learn more about this endeavor, explore Project 52.
Well, my coffee is waiting and the cookies smell delicious . . . until next week.
Kara, I love this idea! I cannot wait for next week. You are a fantastic mother!
ReplyDeleteI know how much you love cookies-- save some for me!! Love you friend!
ReplyDelete