Monday, January 6, 2014

Project 52:45-48 | Imperfect | Washable | Studious | Lofty

Project 52:45
Motherhood is:

IMPERFECT
with moments of crushed creativity and days of defeat,
yet thankful for a fresh start to each day. 


I laugh every time I look at this picture! I guess you just had to be there, but one day last fall (2012) we spent the day in Branson ending up at the Branson Landing. Of course, we had to venture into the candy store and you know if you take children into the candy store you must come out with something.

Well, we ended up with these huge lollipops. Immediately my little boy started using his as a hammer. He was leaning out of the stroller trying to bang it on anything within his reach. By the time we strolled to the next store his lollipop was a crushed mess. It didn't seem to phase him or even stop him from eating through the plastic and devouring the chunks of fragmented sugar.
Oh, the differences between my little boy and my little girl.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Project 52:46
Motherhood is:

WASHABLE
because if it weren't
our boys would be a painted, marked up mess.


So I told you I couldn't turn my head. Look at his!


~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Project 52:47
Motherhood is:

STUDIOUS
carefully planned, devoted, zealous & diligent. 


Yes and Amen.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Project 52:48
Motherhood is:

LOFTY
although not always exalted
always distinguished.


Now this is a serious tower. She's always loved to build and she's always up for a challenge. I pray her determination helps her accomplish big things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment